Disney Plus Error Code 24 is becoming quite common amongst Disney+ subscribers. Even though you are streaming Disney Plus on your iOS or Android device including Smartphones or using a Disney Plus VPN to access it from a geo-restricted country, you can run into this error at any time or even when you are trying to log in. Mobile subscribers and people binge-watching on Smart TVs also have experienced Error Code 24.
When you are trying to log in to your account, you may come across the following message:
You may encounter various other error codes when your Disney Plus is not working. There are various error codes such as Disney+ Error Code 73, Disney Plus Error Code 83, Disney+ Error Code 39, Disney Plus Error Code 42, and many more. In this blog, we will find out what is Error Code 24 and how you can fix it.
What is Disney Plus Error Code 24?
Disney Plus Error Code 24 is caused by login issues or problems with your internet connection. Login issues prevent you from streaming due to connection issues with your Disney+ account. This could be due to an internal error or simply a connectivity glitch.
In case you might be wondering that geo-restrictions may be a reason for this Error. You are completely wrong! If you think your free VPN is the reason, that’s not it either. Oh wait, why don’t you get a premium VPN!
Without making any more assumptions, let us dig in further to comprehend the root causes.
1. Login Issues of Your Disney+ Account
You could be facing problems connecting to your Disney Plus account due to a temporary bug in the sign-in process, multiple simultaneous logon other devices of the same credentials, or your Disney+ app may be having bugs.
How to Fix Log in Issues for Disney+ Error Code24
Following are the easy methods with which you can fix login issues of your Disney+ account:
Refresh your Video
The first thing you can do is to try to re-load the video. Simply refresh your current video and wait for it to stream. In the best-case scenario, it will start streaming; if not, continue reading.
Restart your Streaming Device
If re-loading the video did not work, you could do the next thing is restart your streaming device. Now we understand that not everyone uses the same device. That’s why we have listed down quick ways to restart various devices that are compatible with Disney Plus:
1. How to Restart Apple TV:
You can restart Apple TV by navigating to the settings tab from the home screen.
From the “Settings” tab, locate “System,” and select “Restart.”
2. How to Restart Android TV:
From the Home Screen, click the gear icon to take you to the “Settings” menu.
Some Android TVs may have a “Quick Settings” tab where you can click “Restart”
For others, you may have to scroll down to “Device Preferences” and select “About.”
In the About menu, you can now select “Restart.”
3. How to Restart Roku TV:
Like other Smart TVs, if you are streaming Disney Plus on Roku, restart Roku TV by selecting “Settings” from the Home menu.
Navigate to ” System” in the Setting menu, navigate to “System, and ” locate “System Restart.” On the right side of the screen “Restart” button will pop up, and click that.
4. Restart Android Smartphone:
Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. As soon as the power option appears, click “Restart.”
5. Restart iOS Smartphone:
For the latest iOS smartphones, you will need to press and hold the “Volume” and the opposite side button simultaneously for a few seconds until the “Slide to Power off” tab appears. Slide it, and the phone will switch off. Please do the same process to restart it.
6. Restart Windows:
Click on the Windows icon or the Start button. Click the “Power button” from the menu and select “Restart.”
Resolve Multiple Login Issues
Sometimes simultaneous login of the same Disney+ account can cause Disney Plus Error Code 24. Here’s how you can log out of multiple devices:
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account through a web browser.
- Click on the avatar on your account’s top right side, and a drop-down will appear.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu, followed by “Settings.”
- Navigate to “Device Management” and click “Remove All Devices.”
Re-install Disney+ App
Sometimes the temporary bugs in the Disney+ App may cause Error Code 24. You need to uninstall the Disney Plus app from your streaming device to resolve this. After un-installation, wait for a few seconds and re-install the app from either Appstore for iOS or Playstore of your Android device.
2. Internet Connection Issues
Streaming apps like Disney Plus require a minimum speed of 5 Mbps for HD videos and 25 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD content. If your internet connection or the speed is not up to the mark, then you may end up facing Disney Plus Error Code 24.
How to Fix Internet Connections Issues of Disney+ Error Code 24
You can troubleshoot your internet connection issues causing Error Code 24 by following the easy steps below:
- Bring your Wi-Fi Device close to your Streaming Device
- Restart Router
• Bring your Wi-Fi Device close to your Streaming Device
Finding the right position of your router is the key to a smoother streaming experience. The signal quality of your Wi-Fi router can greatly impact your streaming.
If the router is placed in the corner of the house, try placing it in the centre with no obstacles or thick walls. You must also ensure that your router’s antennas must be facing the right direction.
If you are using a mobile device to watch content on Disney Plus, we suggest you sit closer to your router. Alternatively, if you are streaming Disney Plus on Smart TV, we suggest placing your Wi-Fi router closer to the TV.
• Restart Router
Even after bringing your Wi-Fi router, if your Error 24 issue is not resolved, we suggest you restart your router. Just follow the steps below to restart your router to fix Error code 24 on Disney Plus:
- Press the “Power” button as shown in the picture. Make sure you are not pressing the “Reset” button
- Remove the cable of your router and wait for a minimum of 20 seconds. This will clear the power capacitors.
- Plug the router cable back in and press the “Power” button to switch the Wi-Fi router back on.
Other Common Ways to Fix Disney+ Error Code 24
There are a few other ways that may resolve Error Code 24:
- Use a Wi-Fi extender to improve the signal quality. In places where bringing the router closer does not work, a Wi-Fi extender can go a long way.
- Check if the Disney+ servers are down. You can do that on various platforms, including Downdetector or isitdownrightnow. If servers are down, there isn’t much you can do.
- You can log in on a different streaming device and play the same video. Sometimes, your device may be the reason why Disney+ stops working.
How do I fix Error Code 24 on Disney Plus?
- Re-load your video.
- Restart your iOS or Android streaming device.
- Check for multiple logins on multiple devices and remove them.
- Re-install your Disney+ app after uninstalling it.
- Run a speed test, and move your Wi-Fi router closer to your streaming device.
- Power off your router for a few seconds and restart it.
How do I fix the black screen Disney Plus?
Why Can't I log in to Disney Plus?
Disney Plus Error Code 24 is a fairly common error that can be resolved by the simple fixes mentioned above. Whether it is a problem with connecting to your account on Disney Plus or the connectivity issues, they all can be resolved in a matter of a few minutes, and you can get back to streaming your favourite series or movies quickly.