As impressive as Disney+ is, some people tend to outgrow it after some time, and it is okay. However, if you want to know how to cancel the Disney Plus subscription, let us tell you that it depends on how you subscribed to it in the first place.
Whether you subscribe to a monthly, yearly Disney+ bundle offer and you want to cancel Disney Plus through your browser, cancel through your iPhone, or cancel your subscription on an Android device, there are several ways for Disney Plus cancellations. But there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while doing so.
- You can only cancel your subscription using a mobile, tablet, or web browser of your phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- It will still be possible for you to watch movies until the end of the billing cycle.
- You can’t cancel your subscription directly from the website if you signed up using third-party services like Apple, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, etc.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Web Browser? [Easy Steps]
Here are easy steps on how to cancel Disney Plus subscription via your web browser:
- Visit the Disney Plus website through the web browser on your device.
- Sign in to your account with your login credentials
- Click on the account holder’s avatar.
- From the top right corner, navigate to your “Account.”
- As soon as you open your subscription, you will be able to see billing details and select it to cancel your monthly subscription.
- To cancel your annual subscription, you can select “Disney+ annual.”
- Once you click your monthly or yearly subscription, you will be led to your billing and subscription details. Press “Cancel Subscription”.
- You will be asked to confirm; you can do that by pressing “Complete Cancellation.”
- Finally, the message “Your subscription has been cancelled” will be displayed.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on iPhone? [5 Easy Steps for iOS]
Just follow these five easy steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on your iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Click on your name shown as “[Your name] Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases.”
- Scroll down to “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Disney Plus” by tapping it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: These steps are only valid if you have purchased your Disney+ subscription through your iPhone only. Before canceling your subscription, check out Disney Plus Black Friday deals – may it can change your mind!
How do I Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Android? [Quick Steps]
These quick steps will help you cancel your subscription in no time:
- Open your Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Open the Menu by clicking the three stacked lines and clicking “Subscriptions.”
- Click on Disney Plus.
- Now select “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: The above steps are only applicable to the purchase made via Android phone.
How Can I Re-Subscribe to Disney Plus?
Re-subscribing to Disney Plus is as easy as unsubscribing it. There are plenty of options you can choose from. Apart from the standard monthly and yearly packages, you can go for the Disney Plus bundle offer.
- Disney Plus bundle Hulu (with Ads) and ESPN+ for US$ 13.99/mo
- Disney Plus bundle Hulu (without Ads) and ESPN+ for $19.99
Apart from that, if you want to watch Indian content on Disney Plus, you can easily access Hotstar in the US.
In addition to that, if you want to save some money, you can always compare the prices of different regions keeping the conversion rate in mind. For instance, a monthly subscription to Disney Plus Canada costs CAD11.99, while Disney Plus Australia is AUD11.99, and Disney Plus NZ is priced at NZD12.99 and other regions also like Disney+ Peru with their respective price.
The way around is to use a premium VPN, connect to that specific region, and start streaming. Your VPN service must provide buffer-free streaming with no or minimum server disconnections. That is why ExpressVPN is regarded as the best VPN for Disney Plus.
Why can’t I Cancel my Subscription on Disney Plus?
There are various reasons why you may be unable to cancel your subscription on Disney Plus. Some of the reasons are:
- Problems with your Internet connection
- Issues with the Disney+ servers
The easiest way to resolve this is to reset your Wi-Fi device and reconnect your iOS or Android device to the internet. Furthermore, you can check on Downdetector for server downtime. If that is the case, all you can do is simply wait for them to be up and running!
How easy is it to cancel Disney Plus?
Can you cancel Disney+ subscription via the app?
Does Disney plus have a cancellation fee?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus account?
- Log into your account on Disneyplus.com.
- Select your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Go to “Account.”
- Click on “cancel subscription.”
- Select “complete cancellation” to confirm.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription at any time?
How do I cancel my Disney plus free subscription?
Though we listed the possible ways how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription, we would still ask you to reconsider your decision on the Disney Plus subscription cancellation. But if your answer remains the same, follow the steps above to cancel your account and stop it from renewing your subscription each month automatically.