As amazing as Disney+ is, some people tend to outgrow it after some time, and it is okay. You can cancel the Disney Plus subscription whenever you want. But there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while doing so.
Just a few months after it’s launch, the Disney Plus subscriptions went through the roof and reached a massive number of 60.5 million. Adding with it the Disney Bundle, which includes Hulu and ESPN+, the numbers crossed 100 million altogether.
It is a considerably surprising number as Disney Plus is only available in a handful of countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, etc. While it has yet to launch in other major Asian countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, etc. you can still access it using a VPN.
ExpressVPN is our number one choice for a VPN because of its exceptional streaming quality and speed.
There are chances that you will miss out on a lot of amazing Disney Plus Original movies and TV shows like the Emmy nominated “The Mandalorian” season 2 or the upcoming movies on Disney Plus exclusively.
Nonetheless, if the impressive figure mentioned above doesn’t make much difference to you and if you still want to know how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, then read along. But before that keep these pointers in mind;
- You can only cancel your subscription using a web browser, either on your phone or your computer.
- It will still be possible for you to watch movies until the end of the billing cycle.
- You can’t cancel your subscription directly from the website if you signed up using third-party services like Apple, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, etc.
How to Cancel Disney+ Subscription via Web Browser
- Open the Disney Plus website on a web browser of your phone or computer.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Select the primary account holder’s avatar.
- Access your account details by clicking on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- If you have subscribed to a monthly subscription, select “Billing Details.”
- If you have a yearly subscription, press “Disney+ annual.”
- Both options will lead to your billing and subscription details. Click “Cancel Subscription”
- Confirm by clicking “Complete Cancellation.”
- Your subscription now stands canceled.
How easy is it to cancel Disney plus?
The easiest way to cancel your subscription is through your web browser, regardless of what device it is streaming on.
Can you cancel Disney+ subscription via the app?
No, you can only cancel your subscription using a web browser on your computer, tablet, or mobile.
Does Disney plus have a cancellation fee?
No cancellation fee applies when you cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus account?
- Log into your account on Disneyplus.com.
- Select your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Go to “Account”
- Click on “cancel subscription.”
- Select “complete cancellation” to confirm.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Disney Plus subscription whenever you want. You can still access movies until the next billing month arrives.
How do I cancel my Disney plus free subscription?
Unfortunately, Disney Plus does not offer free trials anymore. They stopped this service in June. You will become a full-time subscriber the moment you sign up on Disney Plus with full payment.
We would still ask you to reconsider your decision on the Disney Plus subscription cancellation. But if your answer remains the same, follow the steps above to easily cancel your account and stop it from renewing your subscription each month automatically.