Not sure how to watch Disney Plus in Philippines? You are definitely at the right place! Watching trendy movies like Black Widow or TV shows like What If in the Philippines is only as far as following our 4 simple steps to watch Disney+ in the Philippines.
There has been speculation around the recently activated Disney Plus Philippines Instagram page, but there’s no official confirmation on its launch since it’s not a verified account. As they say, there’s no smoke without fire, so let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope for an announcement soon.
Until then, using the best VPN for watching Disney+ in the Philippines is your answer to stream the latest content from Pixar, Star Wars, Disney, National Geographic and Marvel.
Even if you try to access Disney+, you will stumble upon Disney Plus error code 73:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.”
However, the way around it is to connect to a US server via a VPN service to by-pass geo blocking policies. To do so, follow the mentioned below steps:
Note: You must have an active Disney Plus subscription before following these steps. It cannot be assumed that a VPN service will enable you to stream Disney+ for free. Since Disney Plus is a paid streaming service, make sure you subscribe to it.
Having said that, if you travel or reside in countries where Disney+ is launched officially, you can enjoy your Star Wars movies and shows in no time. Streaming Disney Plus in Singapore on Smart TV, watching Ejen Ali the movie on Disney+ Malaysia, and a lot more content in other countries can be viewed without a VPN.
Do I need a VPN for Disney+ in the Philippines in 2021?
Yes, you do, and if you are familiar with content distribution policies, you have an idea that streaming services like Disney Plus use an IP tracking system to ban all the users who try to access the content from geo restricted countries like the Philippines.
Since your internet connection contains your local IP address, when you browse the Disney+ website or download app from Play store in the Philippines, it activates the IP tracking system that immediately bans you.
However, when you connect to a USA server via VPN, it hides your local IP with an American IP address and gets you a virtual location IP. In this way, a VPN tricks the IP tracking system that you are residing in the USA and allows you to access all the Disney+ content such as Star Wars in the Philippines.
Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Detailed Analysis – 2021]
To find the best VPN that Disney Plus streaming service will not detect, we have tested 55+ VPNs and shortlisted the following three that will provide ease of access in streaming Disney Plus in Philippines. Let’s not waste time and get to the point of our recommendations:
1. ExpressVPN | Best VPN for Disney Plus in the Philippines
It is the best VPN to watch Disney Plus in PH for a reason. ExpressVPN is popular because of its geo-unblocking capabilities. During testing, we found this provider’s #1 VPN to watch Disney+ in the Philippines.
This provider offers the fastest VPN server ever used and provides 3000+ servers in 94 countries including 150+ US servers to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines. With ExpressVPN’s single account, you will get five simultaneous connections along with a 30-day money-back guarantee for $6.67/mo.
Recommended Disney Plus Servers: New Jersey 1 & 2, Washington DC, New York, and Sydney.
2. Surfshark | Affordable VPN to Unblock Disney+ in the Philippines
Surfshark is amongst the most affordable VPN in the industry to unblock Disney Plus Philippines on Mac, Android, Smart TVs and other devices.
It offers 3200+ servers in 65 countries, including 100+ optimized US servers to access Disney Plus in the Philippines or in any country. In addition, this provider is the only provider in the market that offers unlimited simultaneous connections on a single account at $2.49/mo. And it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Disney Plus Servers: Miami, Denver, Boston, and Atlanta.
3. NordVPN | Fastest VPN to Stream Disney Plus in the PH
This VPN offers the fastest streaming for Disney Plus in the Philippines on US servers as other servers are less speedy comparatively.
You will experience a fantastic streaming service with its 5500+ servers in 60 countries with high-speed servers. In addition, it provides six multi-logins on a single subscription (which isn’t bad at all!) and not to miss its 30-day money-back guarantee at $4.92/mo.
Recommended Disney Plus Servers: Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, and Dallas.
Compare Best VPNs to Stream Disney+ in Philippines
|VPN Providers||Cost||Concurrent Streams||Servers||US Servers||Money-Back Guarantee|
|ExpressVPN||$6.67/mo for an annual subscription (additional 3 months free)||5||3000+||150+||30 Days|
|Surfshark||$2.49/mo for 24 monthly subscription||Unlimited||3200+||100+||30 Days|
|NordVPN||$4.92/mo for an annual subscription||6||5500+||1900+||30 Days|
What Devices are Compatible with Disney Plus in Philippines?
Following devices are compatible and support Disney+ streaming service:
- Roku ( Learn more: how to watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- Xbox ( Learn more: how to watch Disney Plus on Xbox)
- PS4 ( Learn more: how to watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Chromecast ( Learn more: how to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Smart TVs (Samsung Smart TV, Sony,Vizio, TCL & LG)
- Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV stick
- iPhones, Apple TV & iPads
- Android Smartphones & tabs
- Web browsers of laptops, desktops, and Mac
Best Disney+ Movies & TV Shows
Best TV Shows
- Just Beyond (October 2021 release)
- What If..? (August 2021 release)
- Turner & Hooch (July 2021 release)
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- Lizzie McGuire
- Black Widow (Premiered July 2021)
- Thor Ragnarok
- The Little Mermaid
- Lady and the Tramp
- Jungle Cruise
- Raya and the Last Dragon
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines?
Since Disney Plus has not launched in the Philippines yet, the only two ways you can pay for Disney+ is through a gift card and a virtual credit card. However, not everyone will have access to a virtual credit card, so we have listed down steps to get a gift card for Disney Plus Philippines payment:
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines on iOS?
- First and foremost, sign out of your current Apple ID and create a new one.
- Get an Amazon gift card for iOS.
- Redeem your gift card and sign in to your new Apple ID.
- Get yourself a premium VPN service, sign in and connect to a USA server.
- Now sign in to your Disney+ App and watch the latest movies.
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines on Android?
- Sign out of your current Google Play Store account and get new credentials.
- The next step is to get a Google Play gift card.
- Redeem your gift code via email.
- Go to Google Play Store and add your newly created Account.
- Sign in to your VPN app, and connect to a USA server.
- Log in to your Disney Plus app and watch your favorite TV shows.
What to do if my Disney Plus is not Working in Philippines?
Disney Plus is a streaming service that offers many Disney classics and original content. As you might expect with any good product, there are some hiccups or bugs that need to be ironed out before it can work flawlessly. Let’s have a look at some of things you can do if your Disney Plus stops working in the Philippines:
- The first thing you should do if the service isn’t working for you is to check your internet connection (Wi-Fi or data) and make sure it’s not the problem. If your Wi-Fi is down, switch over to cellular data.
- If your internet connection works but still doesn’t show Disney Plus on your device, try restarting the app itself by closing it completely from all devices then opening again after one minute has passed. Remember to use the same login details as before when re-opening so they’re saved.
- Check the Disney Plus website for any updated information about whether or not it is working.
- Update internet browsers to make sure you have the newest version – make sure that scripts and plugins are updated as well.
- Upgrade your internet speed by getting a service provider that offers faster speeds.
If none of the above works for you, you can refer to our blog posts for comprehensive solutions to your Disney Plus not working.
Is Disney Plus available in Philippines?
When will Disney Plus be available in Philippines?
How to get Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Why is Disney Plus not available in my country?
Disney+ is available in selected regions only. Some of the countries with its availability are America, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France, Austria, Ireland, India, Switzerland, Denmark, etc.
If you are from a restricted region, you can easily access the content library of Disney Plus using a VPN.
Can I watch Disney+ in Philippines with a free VPN?
How Do I pay for Disney Plus in the Philippines?
The payment process for iOS user is the same. First, you get an Apple gift card and then sign in using your new Apple ID.
Is DisneyLife subscription changed to Disney Plus?
Our Verdict on the Best VPN to Watch Disney+ in Philippines:
All the Disney+ lovers in the Philippines may have to wait a little longer for the official launch of Disney Plus Philippines, but we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to watch Disney Plus movies and TV shows. The payment can be made with the help of a gift card from. Android users will need a new Google ID, and iOS users will require a new Apple ID. The key to hassle-free browsing is to connect to a US server with a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN. Feel free to give us your feedback in the comment section.