How to Watch Disney Plus in Singapore with a VPN [September Update]
Are you looking for a way to access Disney+ in Singapore? If yes, then I have a solution for it. To access it in Singapore, you will require a Disney Plus VPN that offers optimized servers for streaming.
In the Disney Plus Singapore guide, I will explain to you how you can access Disney+ in Singapore or anywhere in the world with a VPN. Let’s dive in:
Currently, Disney+ service is available in numerous countries now like, the US, Canada, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Austria, Italy, Germany, Spain, and India among many others.
But unfortunately, this year, the company has no plans to introduce its service in Singapore, despite expanding to Disney Plus NZ and Australia. This means the countries where Disney+ is not available yet; it won’t allow users to access the service because of content geo-restrictions.
This is why when you try to access Disney+ in Singapore, the following geo-location error comes on your screen:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.”
However, this doesn’t make any sense to me if a user is paying for the service. But we can’t do anything about this other than looking for a way to unblock Disney+ service in unsupported countries like Singapore.
Thanks to a VPN service as it allows you to unblock Disney+ from anywhere globally, including Singapore. To do so, follow these steps:
Quick Steps: How to Watch Disney+ in Singapore or Elsewhere
Here are the steps to watch Disney Plus in Singapore with a VPN:
- Install and sign-up to a VPN (Surfshark is the best Disney Plus VPN for Singapore).
- Now launch the VPN app and log-in by typing your username and password.
- Connect to USA server from the list (Working Surfshark servers to unblock Disney+: Latham, Denver, Miami, Atlanta & Chicago).
- Now visit Disney+ website or app > Sign-in to your account and enjoy.
Note: The mentioned above steps are for those users who already have a Disney+ subscription. Using a VPN does not mean that it will allow you to access Disney Plus in Singapore for free. If you don’t know how to subscribe to Disney+ service, you can read my best VPN to watch Disney Plus guide to get it.
How a VPN Service Allows You to Unblock Disney Plus in Singapore or Anywhere?
Simply put, the internet you are using contains your local IP address. Like for example, if you are in Singapore, your internet connection shows that you are in Singapore.
And to follow the content copyrights policies, streaming services like Disney+ ban all the locations IP addresses where it is not available yet with the help of an IP tracking system.
This is where a VPN service comes in to rescue you. A VPN can hide and change your local IP address with the one like the USA, where Disney Plus is available. So when you connect to the American server through VPN, it tricks the Disney+ that you are residing somewhere in the USA. And thus, it allows you to access its content in Singapore or anywhere all over the world.
However, keep this thing in mind that not all VPNs (especially free VPNs) can allow you to access Disney+ in Singapore.
For this reason, I tested several VPN providers to find out which are the best working VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Singapore.
3 Best Working VPN for Disney Plus to Watch in Singapore or Anywhere
Here is the list of 3 best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Singapore:
1. Surfshark-#1 best working Disney Plus VPN to watch in Singapore. It offers 1000+ dedicated servers for streaming in 60+ countries to unblock Disney+ in Singapore and unlimited simultaneous connections at pocket-friendly prices. It also supports all popular devices, including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, Amazon Firestick, Smart TV, Apple TV, and even routers.
2. PureVPN-Best VPN to unblock Disney+ in Singapore. It offers 2000+ servers in 140+ countries to stream Disney Plus in Singapore or anywhere globally and other popular services such as Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and more.
3. ExpressVPN-Best fastest Disney Plus VPN to watch in Singapore. It offers 3000+ fastest servers in 90+ countries to unblock almost every geo-blocked services, including Disney Plus, with five simultaneous connections on single subscription but at costly prices.
What Can I Watch on Disney+ Singapore?
There are tons of TV shows and movies that you can enjoy on Disney Plus in Singapore. Here is the list of best TV shows and movies to stream on Disney+
Best TV Shows
- The Mandolorian aka Baby Yoda show
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Live-Action Mulan
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Thor Ragnarok
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
How to Watch Mulan on Disney Plus
Disney Plus is all set to premier the most anticipated Live-Action Mulan. You can exclusively watch Mulan on Disney Plus through Premier Access, a new video-on-demand option where you can buy the movie for $29.99, and keep it for as long as you are a Disney Plus subscriber. Release date for regular subscribers in 4th of December.
How to Watch The Mandalorian Season 2 on Disney Plus
Disney Plus just blessed us with news on our favorite Baby-Yoda show. That’s right, you can watch the new season of The Mandalorian on Disney+ starting October 30th. Our holidays just got even better, along with the Halloween Collection, we now have The Mandalorian season 2 to binge throughout the weekend.
Is Disney plus available in Singapore?
No. As of now, Disney+ is not available in Singapore. However, you can still watch Disney Plus in Singapore by changing your local IP address with USA IP address via VPN.
How do I download Disney plus in Singapore?
First, connect to the USA server with the help of a VPN. Now once you are connected to the USA server, log-in to your Disney+ account. Choose any movie and tap the “download” symbol that is located bottom of the screen. For TV shows, tap the symbol to the right of “Season” to download the entire season. To download a single episode, press the symbol, which is to the right of the episode title.
How do I watch Disney plus?
Is there a Disney Plus app?
Yes. Disney+ offers dedicated apps for all the popular devices, including iOS, Android, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Firestick, Roku, and Android Smart TV. You can also watch through the browser by visiting Disney Plus official site.
How can I watch Disney plus for free?
For those who have not sign-up yet with Disney+ subscription, they can get a 7-day free trial on their first sign-up.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?