How to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick Device [September Update]
Wondering how to watch Disney+ on your Firestick from anywhere around the world? If yes, then this blog is for you.
In this blog, you will get the steps to stream your favorite Disney Plus content on your Firestick device from anywhere with the help of a VPN. So, without any further delay, let’s dive in:
Unfortunately, Disney+ is available in very limited countries, including the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Austria, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, India, and Puerto Rico.
So if you are residing outside of the mentioned above countries and trying to access Disney+, the following geo-restriction error will appear on your screen:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.”
However, with the help of a VPN, you can access Disney+ on your Firestick from anywhere globally. Here is how you can do it:
Easy Steps: How to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick From Anywhere via VPN
Follow these steps to watch Disney Plus on Firestick device from anywhere:
- Download and subscribe to a VPN on your Firestick device (As of now, Surfshark is the best Disney Plus VPN).
- Now open the VPN app on your Firestick device and sign-in with your account credentials.
- Connect to the USA server from the list (Surfshark’s recommended servers: Miami, Atlanta, and Latham and Chicago).
- Once you are connected to US server, head to Firestick Home Screen.
- On the top left of your Firestick Home Screen, type “Disney Plus” in the search bar and then click “Get.”
- Now once the Disney+ app is installed > Open Disney Plus app > Sign-in to your account and enjoy.
Note: Disney Plus subscription does not come with a VPN. This means without Disney+ subscription, using a VPN service is of no use as it won’t allow you to access the service since it’s not free. However, if you don’t know how to get a Disney+ subscription in an unsupported country, you can read my best VPN for Disney Plus guide.
How VPN Allows You to Access Disney Plus on Your Firestick Device From Anywhere?
The internet you are using has your location’s local IP address. And to follow the rules and regulations of content distributions, streaming services like Disney+ uses an IP tracker to block all the users who try to access their content from an unsupported country.
So when you try to access Disney+ on your Firestick device in a country where Disney Plus is not available, it triggers the IP trackers that immediately block you from accessing the content.
This is where a VPN service comes to rescue. With the use of a VPN, you can hide your local IP with the one where Disney+ available such as the USA. So when you connect to the US server via and try to access Disney+, it tricks the IP tracker that you are somewhere in USA and thus allows you to access the content.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus on My Firestick Device?
Here is the list of top movies and TV shows that you can enjoy on Disney+:
Best TV Shows
- The Mandolorian aka Baby Yoda show
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Thor Ragnarok
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?