PureVPN works reliably well with Disney Plus with its 6500+ servers in 140 countries with 10 simultaneous connections for streaming. It is another great option for a reliable Disney Plus VPN in a geo-restricted country.
Are you considering PureVPN for Disney Plus but aren’t sure what makes it such a fantastic option?
You can use PureVPN to access not only in geo-restricted countries but can also switch Disney Plus regions. You can watch Disney Plus Singapore content library while sitting in Canada.
To find out more, continue to read our blog.
How to Watch Disney+ with PureVPN from Anywhere?
PureVPN easily unblocks Disney+ anywhere, provided the server location you select does not belong to a geo-restricted country. If you are trying to connect to a geo-restricted region, Disney Plus error code 73 will be displayed.
Let us assume you are accessing Disney Plus in South Africa; here is the message that will be displayed on your screen:
In some cases, Disney Plus Error code 83 may be displayed. To avoid such errors, follow these 5 easy steps below to watch Disney Plus with PureVPN from anywhere:
- First and foremost, get a PureVPN subscription.
- Download and install the app on your preferred iOS or Android streaming device.
- Launch the VPN app with your credentials.
- Select a server not located in a geo-restricted region (Our recommendations are US servers.)
- Launch Disney+ official website either in incognito mode or stream through its app.
Note: You must have a Disney+ subscription to access it with PureVPN. For those who don’t know how to get a Disney Plus subscription with PureVPN in an unsupported country, continue to read below:
How to Get Disney+ Subscription with PureVPN from Geo-Restricted Countries?
To get a Disney+ subscription with PureVPN in geo-restricted countries, we have listed down ways to do that on your iOs and Android devices:
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on iOS with PureVPN?
- If you already have an Apple ID, log out of it and create a new ID.
- Purchase an App Store & iTunes Gift card.
- Now sign in with your new Apple ID in App Store and redeem your gift card.
- After that, sign in to PureVPN and click on a US server from its list of servers.
- Launch your Disney Plus app and stream away.
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on Android Device with PureVPN?
- First, log out of your Google Play Store account and create a new ID.
- Next, buy a Google Play Store gift card from Amazon.
- From your email ID, redeem your Google Play gift card.
- Sign back into your Google Play Store with your new ID.
- Sign in to the PureVPN app and connect via a US server from its list.
- Open the Disney+ app or the official website and start streaming.
Note: Your device must be compatible with Disney Plus; otherwise, you may experience various other Disney Plus errors and issues.
How to Change Disney+ Region with PureVPN
For frequent travellers, changing the Disney+ region is an important aspect because the content library of one country differs from the other. Let’s say that you have a Disney+ Thailand subscription, and you want to access the same content library in New Zealand. Instead of watching Disney Plus NZ content, you can still access the Thai content library by following these 3 quick steps below:
- Launch the PureVPN app.
- Locate the Thailand server from the server location list and connect it.
- Open your Disney Plus app for streaming Thai content in New Zealand.
What to Do If Disney Plus is not Working with PureVPN?
Sometimes Disney Plus may not be working with PureVPN, here are quick fixes to get you sorted:
- After turning the WiFi router off for 20 to 30 seconds, restart it.
- Bring your router closer to your iOS or Android device to reduce the distance between them.
- If your router is connected to the internet through WiFi, you may connect an Ethernet connection directly from the router to the device.
- Check for any Disney Plus server outages and wait for the connection to resume.
- Firmware updates for streaming devices may require installation.
- PureVPN’s VPN software must be updated as well. If there are any recent updates, install them.
- Clear the cache if you’re using a browser to access Disney Plus.
What are the Best PureVPN Servers for Disney Plus?
Although most PureVPN servers unblock Disney+, here are the best servers that work well with Disney Plus:
What are PureVPN Features?
Here is the summary of PureVPN features below:
The price of PureVPN is pretty decent and costs only $1.99/mo(3 Months FREE with 2-year plan).
PureVPN provides stable connection at fair speeds thanks to lesser congested servers with a download speed of 75.17 Mbps and upload speed of 38.16 Mbps.
PureVPN app uses the following 4 VPN protocols:
When you have PureVPN, the reliability comes first, and hence IPSec protocol is reliable to keep you anonymous while you browse.
Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2)
IKEv2 is recognized for its efficiency for mobile device users and effortlessly eludes firewalls.
The TCP protocol prioritizes reliability over speed when it comes to data transfer.
The UDP protocol is designed to move data as quickly as possible. Reliability may be vulnerable on occasion by this approach.
PureVPN VPN Security
Some of the best security features of PureVPN are:
- PureVPN provides security from WebRTC, DNS, and IPv6 leaks.
- In addition to that, it also has a kill switch to protect your location identity.
- It does not store any data logs.
- It also has military-grade security with its AES 256-bit encryption.
- Protects from DDoS attacks with its anti-DDoS feature.
- PureVPN also features a NAT firewall to enhance security.
- Furthermore, it provides split tunnelling too.
PureVPN Browser Extension
The PureVPN extension works great and allows select servers from 30+ countries. The extension can be availed for free with its 7-day free trial and protects from WebRTC leaks!
Comparison of PureVPN with Other VPN Providers
Here is a comparison summary of PureVPN with other VPN providers
|Price||$6.67/mo(Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||$2.49/mo(Get Surfshark Antivirus FREE & Save 81% on a 24-month subscription)||$3.49/mo(Avail 70% off & win extra time on a 2 year subscription)||$2.75/mo(6 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||$1.99/mo(3 Months FREE with 2-year plan)|
|Number of Servers||3000+||3200+||5500+||6800+||6500+|
|Refund Policy||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||45 Days||31 Days|
Does PureVPN have a Free Trial?
Yes, PureVPN has a 7-day free trial for new subscribers. The users can experience all of its features, including access to 6500+ servers in 140 countries, 10 simultaneous connections, and other security attributes.
The highlight of the free trial is that even after you complete your 7-day trial period, you will still be eligible to avail of it free with its 31-day money-back guarantee.
But, make sure to cancel the subscription before the period ends to avoid getting charged.
Express VPN for Disney Plus FAQs
Can You Watch Disney+ With PureVPN for Free?
Can I access Hotstar in the USA with PureVPN?
Can Disney Plus track PureVPN?
PureVPN works absolutely fine with Disney Plus and successfully unblocked Disney Plus content in 1080 HD with decent speed. The impressive server range of 6500+ servers in 94 countries makes it a good option to stream Disney Plus.
Its reasonable price of $1.99/mo(3 Months FREE with 2-year plan) with a 31-day money-back guarantee, a 7-day free trial, and 10 concurrent device connections enhance security features that add to its reliability to keep your surfing anonymous and secure. It is definitely our recommended choice.