If you are looking for the best Disney Plus VPN, you will never look for any other premium VPN option once you get ExpressVPN for Disney Plus. We say that because it provides buffer-free streaming with minimum or no server disconnections!
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it is true because we tested over 50+ VPNs and found ExpressVPN on top of our list to provide a smooth streaming experience for Disney Plus
With 3000+ servers in 94 countries, there is an option to choose the best servers even if you live in a geo-restricted country thanks to its Socks5 proxy service with powerful unblocking capabilities at blazing speeds!
This blog will share the steps to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN and what you can do to fix Disney Plus stops working with ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Disney+ with ExpressVPN from Anywhere?
Watching Disney+ with ExpressVPN is fairly easy. All you need to do is connect via the server location that supports Disney+ and start streaming.
If you don’t do that while residing in a geo-restricted country, you will get Disney Plus error code 73. What we mean is that if you try to access Disney+ in the Philippines without a VPN, you will get the following error message:
The solution is to follow these easy steps below and get going with streaming Hawkeye!
- The first step is to get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- The second step is downloading and installing the ExpressVPN app on your iOS or Android device.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select a server location where Disney Plus is available (we recommend US servers preferably New Jersey.)
- Once the VPN is connected, launch your Disney+ app or visit the official website in incognito mode
- Sign in and start streaming!
Note: These steps are valid if you have a Disney+ subscription. For those who do not know how to get a Disney+ subscription with ExpressVPN in a geo-restricted country, read on.
How to Get Disney+ Subscription with ExpressVPN from Geo-Restricted Countries?
For the streamers who reside in supported countries, getting a Disney+ subscription is extremely easy. You visit the official website and pay with one of the options mentioned on the website or do the same with its app.
But, the process is a bit different for people who reside in geo-restricted countries.
Here’s how you can get a Disney+ subscription with ExpressVPN from a geo-restricted country:
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on iOS with ExpressVPN?
- The primary step is to sign out of your current Apple ID. After that, make a new one.
- From Amazon, get an App Store & iTunes gift card for iOS.
- Login to your new Apple ID and redeem your gift card.
- Sign in to ExpressVPN and select a US server from the server list.
- You can now start streaming Disney+ through its app or the website.
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on Android Device with ExpressVPN?
- First step is to log out of your Google Play Store id. Once you are done with that, create a new one.
- Now purchase a Google Play gift card.
- You will now be required to redeem it via email.
- Add your new account to Google Play Store.
- Log on to the ExpressVPN app, and select a US server from the list.
- Launch your Disney+ app and start streaming.
Note: Make sure your device is compatible with Disney Plus before purchasing the subscription service.
How to Change Disney+ Region with ExpressVPN?
Changing the Disney+ region with ExpressVPN is as simple as it can get! Suppose you have a Disney+ Australia subscription and you are traveling to Thailand. Instead of streaming Disney Plus Thailand, you want to access Australia content library. Here’s how you can do it:
- Sign in to your ExpressVPN app.
- Locate the server list, and connect to an Australian server.
- Now login to your Disney+ app, and you can now stream the Australian content library in Thailand!
What to Do If Disney Plus is not Working with ExpressVPN?
If you are wondering why Disney Plus is not working with ExpressVPN, let us tell you that there can be various reasons for it. Some of the reasons are:
- Internet connectivity may be causing issues with streaming.
- Problems with Disney+ servers.
- Issues with your streaming device.
- Lastly, the ExpressVPN app may be facing issues.
Try the following quick fixes:
- Shut down your WiFi device for at least 20 to 30 seconds. Switch it back on.
- If that doesn’t help, try bringing your WiFi router closer to your streaming device, or connect it via an Ethernet cable.
- Disney+ servers may be down for maintenance. Check for the server downtime and wait for them to be back up and running.
- Your streaming device may require firmware updates. Check and install them.
- There may be updates available for your ExpressVPN app; install it.
- Clear the cache of your browser.
What are the Best ExpressVPN Servers for Disney Plus?
During our testing, we found the following servers to be the best for Disney Plus:
Following are the US servers that worked well for us during our testing:
- New Jersey
- Washington DC
- New York
For the UK region, the following two servers worked best:
Frankfurt server worked absolutely fine for Germany.
Tokyo server was the ideal choice for connecting via Japan.
What are ExpressVPN Features?
Following are the ExpressVPN features that will leave you no doubt about purchasing it:
The price of ExpressVPN is $6.67/mo(Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!). The price point comes with premium quality!
Most ExpressVPN servers out of all 94 locations provide blazing fast speed of 92.26 Mbps download and 89.45 Mbps upload speed on a 100 Mbps connection. However, US servers have the best speeds, particularly in New Jersey, Washington DC, and New York.
Following are the protocols that ExpressVPN uses:
This protocol can be used if you look for a stable connection with fast speed.
Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
This protocol provides better security, but the speed may be compromised.
The purpose of this protocol is to provide anonymity while streaming. Usually, this is used in combination with L2TP.
The UDP protocol focuses on fast data transfer and may sometimes compromise reliability.
The TCP protocol focuses on reliability and lesser on fast data transfer when compared to OpenVPN UDP.
Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2)
The protocol is best suited for a mobile device that particularly seeks speed.
Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
It provides the fastest speed amongst its fellow protocols. The fastest speed can result in compromised encryption.
ExpressVPN is one of the most secured VPN service providers since it is based in the British Virgin Islands without data retention laws. The combination of its Encryption Standard (AES)-265 and other protocols mentioned above provide enhanced security.
The best part about ExpressVPN’s security is that it uses a kill switch. So, if ever your connection to the server gets lost, your data will not be leaked outside the VPN tunnel.
Recently, it added a layer of extra protection to counter Log4Shell vulnerability.
ExpressVPN Browser Extension
The ease of access is provided in a VPN browser extension. You can simply install the ExpressVPN browser extension instead of downloading the app on your desktop device.
The browser extension interface comes in multiple languages, uses webRTC blocking to prevent websites from tracking your real location while always redirecting you to use the HTTPs version of the websites.
Comparison of ExpressVPN with Other VPN Providers
Here is how ExpressVPN stands when compared to other VPN Providers:
|Price||$6.67/mo(Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||$2.49/mo(Get Surfshark Antivirus FREE & Save 81% on a 24-month subscription)||$3.49/mo(Avail 70% off & win extra time on a 2 year subscription)||$2.75/mo(6 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||$1.99/mo(3 Months FREE with 2-year plan)|
|Number of Servers||3000+||3200+||5500+||6800+||6500+|
|Refund Policy||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||45 Days||31 Days|
How Do I Cancel my ExpressVPN Subscription?
Follow the steps below to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription:
- Log on to your ExpressVPN account.
- Select “Your Subscription.”
- Select “Manage Subscription Settings”
- Locate “Cancel Subscription” and click it.
- You will be redirected to a different page. Scroll down and click “Continue.”
- A message stating “We’ve canceled your subscription” will appear on your screen.
Express VPN for Disney Plus FAQs
Can You Watch Disney+ With ExpressVPN for Free?
Is there a free trial for ExpressVPN?
Will Expressvpn slow my internet connection while streaming Disney Plus?
Can I access Hotstar in the USA with ExpressVPN?
Can Disney Plus track ExpressVPN?
From our testing, it is quite clear that ExpressVPN works well with Disney Plus. With its 3000+ servers across 94 countries, you cannot go wrong in streaming your favorite movies and TV shows in 4K and HD.
Let us not forget that quality comes with a good price. That is why ExpressVPN is not the cheapest VPN out there because the quality it offers for the streamers is unmatched at ExpressVPN for five simultaneous streams.